Monday, May 5, 2014

Tea-rific Card

Kecia Waters, Copic markers, AJVD

Happy Monday, if there is such a thing, LOL!  I'm here today to share with you a "tea-rific" card I made using the stamp set "Tea-Time" from A Jillian Vance Design.

I stamped the adorable stacked cups image, and the tea bag image, with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock. I colored them with Copic markers and cut around the images with detailed scissors.

I drew a line onto a piece of light blue cardstock, and then placed the cups into the scene.  I rounded the corners with a corner punch.  The light blue cardstock was then framed with black cardsdtock.  I "hung" the tea bag over the blue cardstock. 

Patterned paper from Fancy Pants Design was paper pierced and faux-stitched with a colored pencil.  This was then framed with black cardstock.

The sentiment is also from the set "Tea-Time" and was put onto a flag cut with a MFT die-namic die.  A button tied with Baker's Twine complete this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  Come back soon...another card for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Kecia this is adorable. I love the image and how you hung that teabag. Love it...Hugs, joann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...