Monday, April 14, 2014

Did Someone Say Cake?

A Jillian Vance Design, Copic markers, Kecia Waters

I've always loved me some cake!  Vanilla, please!

Here's a birthday card, featuring a cake image from A Jillian Vance Designs "Birthday Icons" stamp set from Becky Schultea.   I stamped the yummy looking cake onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored with Copic markers.  The sentiment is also from this set.

I adhered a piece of patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs across the top of the white cardstock.  I made a bow, also from patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs, using A Jillian Vance Designs "3D{ie} Bow".   I think I'm going to fall in LOVE with this die.  

A transparent pink button and Baker's Twine put the finishing touches on this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!  Make it a good Monday!

1 comment:

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is precious. I love that wonderful bow. It just makes the card. Hugs, joann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...