Monday, April 21, 2014

Celebration Balloons

Kecia Waters, Copic markers

Bright colors are fun and make me happy.  So, I decided to make a celebration card with such a palette.

I used the stamp set from A Jillian Vance Design called "Birthday Icons from Becky Schultea".   I did some masking to make this giant balloon bouquet.  It was so fun to color.  You know the drill...Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  Colored with Copic markers, with a little shading with Prismacolor pencils. The hat and sentiment are also from this stamp set.

Patterned paper from Bella Blvd form the layers to this card, along with black and yellow cardstock.

I hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend.  Here's to the five day work week.  Celebrate?  LOL.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...