Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Balancing Act


February is usually a pretty busy month for me, but as I look ahead to March, I'm thinking March may indeed win the title of "the busiest month".  I will need to truly balance and juggle some demands, that's for sure.

To make this card, I used the adorable Sassy Cheryl's digital image of "Dr. Seuss You Say?".  I printed it onto X-Press It cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.  This very CAS design simply has a strip of patterned paper from The Paper Studio along the side of the card.  The sentiment is from There She Goes.

Don't forget...Sassy Chery's Challenge blog has a two week challenge going on right now.  The challenge is to use a punch or die cut.  Make sure you play along before Monday night. 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. 

5 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

She's a doll Kecia...Love your design...Hugs, joann

Sue from Oregon said...

Sassy Cheryls and Dr Suess-what a great combo!!!

Unknown said...

So cute image Kecia. Love your CAS design. It's so beautiful.
Jasmina

Turtle In The Sand said...

Love it and love the colors Kecia. Dynamite!

Ann English said...

I'd forgotten about this little cutie! You make such fabulous CAS cards-there is truly an art to it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...