Sunday, January 5, 2014

Yellow Roses


Santa (me) made sure I started the year with some new Derwent Inktense pencils that I've had my eye on for quite sometime.

I've been playing around a little bit with them.  There is a learning curve with them, and I am certainly going to need to work some more to get over that curve.  But, I thought I'd share a little something I made with them.

The rose image is from Stamps Happen.  I stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black onto Neenah Solar White.  I colored the image with the Inktense pencils and a waterbrush.  I cut around the image with detailed scissors, like a crazy woman.

I placed it onto a white cardfront, added a border cut with a MFT die-namics die, rounded a corner and called it done.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  Stay warm.

2 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Very pretty!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Kecia this is beautiful. My mother always loved yellow roses. So your card made me think of her. Wonderful job on the coloring. Hugz, joann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...