Saturday, November 23, 2013

Silhouette Snowflake Man


For the life of me, I couldn't get a good picture of this card.  I had to resort to taking it outside and taking a quick picture, *quick* being the operative word since it is quite chilly today.

I stamped the DRS Designs image of "Silhouette Snowflake Man" with Memento Desert Sand dye ink onto white cardstock.  I cut around the image with my detailed scissors and placed aside.

On a separate piece of white cardstock, I lightly and repeatedly stamped DRS Designs  "Snow Background" and DRS Designs "Polka Dot Background" with Memento Desert Sand dye.  I also sponged this ink onto the cardstock.

I tore a piece of white cardstock for the snow on the ground, placed the snowman into my scene.  I added Baker's Twine for a scarf and drew some arms with a marker.

The sentiment "Warm Wishes" was stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia.

Stay warm, friends!  And, thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

1 comment:

jkreucher said...

what a great card! I love the softness of the neutral colors!
We are down into the low 20*s today, with really heavy frost!
stay warm and happy crafting!
hugs
Judy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...