Friday, November 29, 2013

Polar Bear Squares


This card is a result of just playing around in my stamp room.  Loving having some time off so I can do just that.  It's fun!

I stamped the Magenta image (no clue what it is called...I looked on their website but it wasn't listed.  I've had this image for *years*) with Memento Tuxedo Black dye onto Hammermill Color Copy Digital Cover.  I colored it with Copic markers. and framed it with black cardstock.

Then onto a panel of texturized light blue cardstock, I splotched and splattered some white acrylic paint and spread it along the grooves of the textured paper.  I edged the panel with Distress Ink Tumbled Glass dye and Distress Ink Sugar Spun dye.  I framed this panel with black cardstock. 

I added a sheer white ribbon, a button and some Baker's Twine and called this card done.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...