Saturday, November 9, 2013

Happy Hogidays


I'm still here! What a week! I'm thinking you wouldn't believe the details if I told you, so I'll just say I'm declaring today a day for staying in my PJs and stamping all day long, LOL!

I wanted to share with you a Christmas card today.  I made it using a new image and sentiment from DRS Designs (1047G & 1038B...too new for the website but they can still be ordered).  I stamped the adorable Santa Leonard Pig with Memento Tuxedo Black dye onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  The sentiment "Happy Hogidays" (LOL!) was also stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black.

I cut the image panel with a Nestabilities die and paper pierced around the panel.  The red cardstock panel was dry embossed and randomly stamped DRS Designs "Splatter Background" with Adirondack Snow Cap pigment ink.

A sheer white ribbon completes the details on this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and sticking with me!  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Super fun image! Sad here that my Ducks lost last night...sniff sniff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...