Thursday, October 24, 2013

Stained Glass Pumpkin


The challenge on the DRS Designs Blog this week is "Pumpkins A Plenty".  'Tis the season!

I actually completed part of my card at work, LOL.  I used an Ellison die cut machine to cut a piece of X-Press It cardstock and a piece of acetate with a pumpkin die.  Then, at home, I stamped the DRS Designs "Large Stained Glass" onto the cut pumpkin with Memento Tuxedo Black.  I then colored the mosaic pieces (RELAXING!) with Copic markers. 

I added some Copic oranges also to the piece of acetate and merged it together with the paper via glue.  I tied some hemp onto the stem.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!




1 comment:

Turtle In The Sand said...

Very Cool Kecia. Sounds like fun. Especially the coloring at work part!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...