Saturday, September 28, 2013

Leaves


































If you look closely, you can definitely see hints of yellows and oranges in the leaves.  Fall is here and Mother Nature will be putting on quite an art show in the coming weeks.

For my card, I stamped DRS Designs "Medium Silhouette Leaf"  onto watercolor paper with Distress Ink Wild Honey.  I used my waterbrush to move the color around on the image.  Then I cut the image with my detailed scissors. 

I applied Versamark watermark to the leaf and sprinkled UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel) over the leaf.  Using my heat gun, I melted this powder which left a clear shiny finish.

On a piece of white cardstock, I stamped the DRS Designs "Changing Leaves Thanksgiving Greeting"  with Versafine Onyx Black.   I sponged some SeaShells Peach Bellini onto the cardstock and adhered the leaf.  The white panel was framed with black cardstock.  The large card panel is a piece of kraft.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!  Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Lovely card - so crisp and fresh! Hugz!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...