Saturday, September 21, 2013

Happy Fall!



































Tomorrow marks the first day of fall, so I thought a card to commemorate the fall equinox would be appropriate for today's post.

I stamped the DRS Designs image of "Apple Trio" to X-Press It cardstock.  I just loved coloring this image with my Copic markers.  So fun!

Then, I stamped a portion of the DRS Designs "Happy Fall Y'All Greeting" with Versafine Onyx Black.  I used a corner rounder punch to round the bottom corners.  Added some black and white gingham ribbon and framed the card panel with black cardstock.

A very simple card, I know.  But sometimes I like going CAS to truly showcase a beautiful image.  This is the case with these scrumptious apples.

So, to all of you....a very Happy Fall!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...