Thursday, September 26, 2013

Halloween Brew



































It's Thursday!  Time for a new challenge on the DRS Designs Blog.  This week the challenge is "So Spooky, It's Scary".   So many great Halloween stamps from DRS Designs to choose from...makes this challenge easy!

I stamped the DRS Designs image of "Witchy Frog Brew" with Memento Tuxedo Black dye.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut around it with detailed scissors. 

On a piece of white cardstock cut with a Nestabilities die, I stamped the DRS Designs "Witches' Brew Halloween Greeting" with Versafine Onyx Black.  I used a black marker to do a little dotting around the panel.

On a large panel of shiny silver cardstock from Marco's, I randomly stamped DRS Designs "Easy Dot Background" with Marvy gray dye.  I paper pierced and faux-stitched around this panel.  I framed the panel with black and bright orange cardstock.  I arranged the elements onto the card, added some sheer dotted ribbon and three crystal beads. 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  Hope you can join in the challenge...there's always a prize involved, so get stamping today!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...