Saturday, August 24, 2013

Peculiar Pumpkin Patch


































This week I noticed Halloween candy replacing the Back-to-School displays in the stores, so I felt that was a great excuse to ink the adorable DRS Designs image of "Peculiar Pumpkin Patch"

I stamped the image with Marvy black dye ink onto X-Press it cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I framed the image with black cardstock and placed on a white cardstock base, also framed with black cardstock.

For a finishing touch, I added a little ribbon treatment, along with a black button and Baker's Twine.

I hope you don't find this Halloween card too peculiar.  'Tis the Season.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!
Jasmina

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Colors...Wish I had those pumpkins....Hugz, joann

nwilliams6 said...

Super cute pumpkins and the blue really sets them off! Great card. Hugz!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...