Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mad About Plaid




















This week on the DRS Designs blog, we are being challenged to be "Mad About Plaid". 

Easy enough with with the DRS Designs background "Open Plaid".  I stamped the background with ColorBox Wisteria Chalk Ink onto a piece of lilac cardstock.  I then framed it with black cardstock.  The main panel of the card is white cardstock.  It was run through the Cuttlebug with a dry embossing folder and framed with black cardstock.

The adorable main image is also from DRS Designs.  It is called "Witchy Frog Brew".  I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-Press It cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  I then cut around the image with my detailed scissors.

The sentiment is also from DRS Designs and is called "Tiny Happy Halloween".  It is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink onto white cardstock and framed with black cardstock.

I added three black eyelets for some bubbles.  (I almost forgot how to set eyelets, LOL).

I hope you join us for this week's challenge. There's some stamps up for grabs for one lucky participant.  Every now and then you just have to get "Mad About Plaid".

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...