Saturday, August 3, 2013

Lamp Post




































As I continue to make Christmas cards, I am falling in love with more and more DRS Designs images.  This image is no exception.

Using Curious Metallics Cryogen White paper,  I first sponged Versacolor Sky Gray pigment ink create the winter gray sky.  I created a mask for the snow covered ground and sponged along the mask with the same Versacolor Sky Gray pigment ink.

I stamped the image of "Christmas Lamp Post" with Marvy black dye ink.  I colored with Copic markers.  I sponged SeaShells Conch Shell dye ink around the light and on a portion of the ground to reflect light.  Then I lightly sponged Versacolor Sky Gray pigment ink to create a subtle shadow of the ground.

The sentiment was stamped using a Memento Tuxedo Black marker to ink the sentiment portion of the DRS Designs stamp "Line of Winter Trees".

I framed the scene with black cardstock and added three snowflake charms.  A skinny black ribbon was adorned along the top of the card.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your cards are soooo adorable!!! Love your CAS cards!
Jasmina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...