Sunday, August 25, 2013

Keep the Goblins Away


Today I have another candy apple card to share with you.  I'm telling you, if I keep coloring these sweet images, I might just have to visit the dentist, LOL.

To make this card, I stamped the candy apples from Impression Obsession's "An Apple A Day" set with Marvy black dye onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored them with Copic markers.  The sentiment is also from the set and was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.

The patterned paper is from The Paper Cut.  Black cardstock was also used.  A ribbon was adhered to the card for a finishing touch.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope your weekend is treating you well.

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Wow is this ever cute! I love that sentiment and the images - what fun! Hugz!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...