Friday, August 9, 2013

Clowning Around



































Earlier this week, I picked up some Hammermill Color Copy Digital Cover (80 lb) as it's been rumored to be a good paper for Copics.  Thought I would give it a try.

So, I clowned around with this paper using the Whipper Snapper image of "Clowning Around".  I stamped the image with Marvy black dye ink and colored with Copics. 

My thoughts?  Not bad. The price is good.  Definitely an alternative, though X-Press It works better. With X-Press It, I think it is easier to move the color and blend.  I'm kicking myself for not trying out red.  Next time (I have 49 more sheets, LOL).

Patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs and black cardstock form the layers of this card. White sheer ribbon was adhered to the card as a finishing touch.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...