Saturday, July 13, 2013

Toasting Marshmallows




















Aren't these little marshmallow dudes cute?  Their future doesn't look too bright though.

For this card, I stamped the DRS Designs image "Toasting Marshmallow" onto Cyrogen White Curious Metallic cardstock with Marvy black dye ink.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I cut around the marshmallow on a stick and the fire with my detailed scissors.

I stamped the DRS Designs image of "Mini Marshmallow" four times onto Cyrogen White Curious metallic cardstock as well, and colored with Copic markers and cut around each image.

Onto a piece of kraft cardstock, I arranged the images.  I stamped the DRS Designs sentiment of "Melt For You Greeting" with Marvy black dye ink onto the kraft.  With a ruler and a Memento Tuxedo Black marker, I drew lines above and below the sentiment, as well as along the bottom of the card.

The card is framed with black cardstock and was rounded with a corner punch.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Kecia, your card is so cute...I love those little marshmellows...Hugz, joann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...