Saturday, July 27, 2013

Reindeer Ralph






































To make this card, I stamped the DRS image of "Reindeer Ralph" onto X-Press It cardstock using Marvy black dye ink.  I colored him with Copic markers and cut using detailed scissors. Using a red Viva Pearl Pen, I added a red nose.

On a separate piece of white cardstock, I brayered SeaShells Cloudy Blue, Adirondack Sail Boat Blue, and Distress Ink Faded Jeans.  I sponged those colors too. I tore a sheet of white cardstock to created the snowy ground.  I added some Crystal Stickles for some sparkle.  I painted the snow in the sky using Copic Opaque White.  I framed the scene with black and light blue cardstock.

I stamped a portion of  the DRS background "Christmas Multi Greeting" using a Memento Tuxedo Black marker onto the snow.  I added a red and white striped ribbon as a finishing touch.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

jkreucher said...

Oh My Gosh! How to darn cute is this! I LOVE this little guy! What and impressive, whimsical, Easy to make Christmas card! Makes me smile looking at him!
Judy

Sue from Oregon said...

This is striking-I never use my brayer, but this might entice me to get mine out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...