Sunday, June 2, 2013

Whooo Hooo!





































Whooo Hooo!   Lots of reasons to celebrate!  A summer off!  A healthy husband and dog! 

I stamped the owl and the fish which are both from Darcie's "Big News Owl" set with Marvy black dye onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the images with Copic markers and cut around them with my Cutter-bee scissors. Stickles highlights are on the fish.

This layout for this card was made using Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #103.  The patterned paper is from Cloud 9 and was sponged with Adirondack Latte dye.  It was paper pierced and faux stitched with a colored pencil as well.  The white oval was cut with a Nestabilities die and sponged with Adirondack Latte dye. The fishtail flag was cut from MFT die-namics using a beige cardstock.  On the fishtail flag, I stamped a chevron background stamp from Darcie with Adirondack Latte dye.

The sentiment is also from Darcie's "Big News Owl" set and was stamped with Marvy black dye.

Hemp cord was added as a finishing touch.

Thanks for visiting my blog today! 


4 comments:

Mrs. O said...

This owl fisherman is way too cute! I'm going to have to save this idea!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my FILaw is a fish guide and would love this!

Unknown said...

So cute! Love your layout!
Jasmina

Kelly A. Clark said...

Any ideas on how I can get my hands on this set? I've contacted a store in IA about it, but haven't received a reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...