Sunday, June 23, 2013

Summer Girl Windy
























So, how would you like to be where this girl is?  Me?  Yes, please.

"Summer Girl Windy" is a new image from Rubbernecker Stamps.   I stamped her onto coated paper with Marvy grey dye ink for a softer look.  I colored her with Copic markers and created the ocean scene with Copic markers as well.  The beautiful sentiment is also from Rubbernecker and is called "Song of the Sea".  It too was stamped with the Marvy grey dye.

I framed my scene with black cardstock and matted it to a bluish/grey cardstock.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.  I know this card is a bit different for me, but I wanted to do some Copic work on some coated paper and thought soft pastel colors seemed appropriate.

2 comments:

Nela said...

Hi Kecia,
stunning creation in beautiful colors!
I look forward to tinker with you at Sassy Cheryl's!
Hugs Nela

Juliana said...

Kecia,
This is beautiful!
I love the softness of your coloring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...