Thursday, June 13, 2013

Every Child



















So, I stayed up for the predicted derecho and colored this image.  Thankfully my papers didn't blow away, so I was able to put together this card today.  The storm was all hype.

This card was made with the adorable set called "Every Child" by There She Goes.  I stamped the image with Marvy black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut around the image with a Nestabilities oval die.  I paper pierced around the oval and also around the card panel from Doodlebug Designs.  I faux-stitched with a white colored pencil.

The sentiment, also from TSG's "Every Child" set was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black onto a piece of patterned paper also from Doodlebug Designs that was cut with a MFT die-namic die.

A sheer yellow ribbon, button and Baker's Twine put the finishing touches on this card.

This card was inspired by the colors of the following photo for the TSG211 Challenge:

























Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!

1 comment:

Crafty Math Chick said...

This is so pretty Kecia! I love how clean and crisp it looks and how the dots on the paper match the paper pierced dots around the oval (which look perfectly spaced - impressive!). Thanks for playing along with us at TSG! We always love seeing your work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...