Monday, March 25, 2013

Pussy Willows


It's Monday! What better way is there to make a Monday more bearable, than with a Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions?  This week’s SOTW is called "Pussy Willows" (4306-N). The SOTW is available exclusively to Repeat Impressions blog readers at 50% OFF with the special discount code from Monday, March 25 to Sunday, March 31. To get the discount code and more information about the SOTW, please go to the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.   

To me, this stamp really wanted to be on kraft and be colored with colored pencils, so I obeyed.  I stamped the image of "Pussy Willows" with Marvy black dye onto kraft.  I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils. I sprayed the image with Workable Fixative.  I cut the image panel with a Nestabilities oval die, using the out-of-the-box technique.  I framed this with another oval.

The card panel is another piece of kraft.  I dry embossed it with a Cuttlebug folder.  I smeared Brilliance Moonlight White pigment ink onto the raised portion of this panel.  All panels were lightly sponged with Adirondack Latte dye.  

I added a rich brown ribbon and a pearl to the card for the finishing touches.



You'll definitely want to see the gorgeous cards created with this week's SOTW by some of the other Rock Stars:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!

1 comment:

joy said...

What a pretty card! I love the velvet bow - makes me think of the soft pussy willow buds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...