Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hippity Hop Frog


I still find myself playing in the current CAS Spring DT 2013 search on Splitcoast.   Challenge 2 is inspired by the lingerie department at Macy's. "You MUST include some kind of animal or animal print on your card. "


So, I'm thinking lingerie and animals, and was reminded of the image from Repeat Impressions called "Underpants Frogs" (7120-L).  I inked a portion of this image with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker and stamped it onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.


Then, with a $1 Studio G stamp from Micheal's I repeatedly stamped the sentiment of "Hippity Hop" with Marvy Black dye ink, trying to use the sentiment to help show the jumping path of the frog. Using Copic markers, I added grass blades.


I framed my scene with black cardstock and put on a larger card panel of kraft.  A sheer ribbon and bow put the finishing touches on this CAS card.




Thanks for visiting for my second post of the day.  Woot!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...