Monday, March 11, 2013

Easter Balloons


It's Monday! What better way is there to make a Monday more bearable, than with a Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions?  This week’s SOTW is called "Easter Balloons" (4507-J). The SOTW is available exclusively to Repeat Impressions blog readers at 50% OFF with the special discount code from Monday, February 11 to Sunday, March 17. To get the discount code and more information about the SOTW, please go to the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.   

For my card, I started by creating a grass and blue sky scene.  I cut the image panel with a Nestabilities die and sponged clouds with Distress Ink Tumbled Glass.  I paper pierced around this panel. Using a scrap of patterned paper from American Crafts, I cut the grass using MFT Die-namics. 

The adorable Repeat Impressions image of "Just Hatched" (1310-G) was stamped with Marvy black dye onto X-Press it cardstock.  I colored the the image with Copic markers, cut around the image and placed it into the scene.  Then, using the SOTW "Easter Balloons" (4507-J) and Marvy black dye ink, I stamped the image onto X-Press It cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I cut out the actual balloons.   Then, using a stamp positioner I stamped the image again onto the scene and added the colored balloons.  The image panel sits onto a scrap of unknown patterned paper (sorry!).  Sheer white ribbon and a bow provide the finishing touches to this card.


Make sure to check out the gifted Rock Stars as they share cards with these adorable balloons too:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!

1 comment:

joy said...

What a great card! Love how you did the sky and great combination of stamps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...