Saturday, February 23, 2013

Relaxing Dog


What fun I had playing in today's Inspiration Challenge #377  on Splitcoast!  I was inspired by these push pins from Design's By Lucinda.

I stamped the Hambo image of "Dog" (1701) onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored with Copic markers and then cut around the image with my Cutter-bee scissors.  I then printed the Hambo digital image of "Doghouse Set" onto X-Press It cardstock and colored the doghouse and the food bowl with Copic markers.  These images too were cut out with my Cutterbee scissors.

Then, using a MFT die-namics die I cut the grass from some patterned paper from Echo Park.  The blue chevron sky was made with a piece of patterned paper from Bella Blvd, cutting the top of the panel to look like clouds in the sky.  I placed these scene on white cardstock, for the cloud effect at the top.  I paper pierced along the top.  Using another MFT die-namic die, I made a dog tag with black cardstock and a scrap of patterned paper from TPC Studio.  Baker's Twine forms the bow at the top of the tag. The entire scene was framed with black cardstock.

What a fun card to make!  I sure appreciate you visiting my blog today...thanks so much for that!


2 comments:

Melinda Gleissner said...

I love the look of your chevron sky. Great detail on your great card.

Monica Hunter said...

I love your coloring on this and the combination of images. Great work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...