Friday, February 22, 2013

Crabby


Here I am again today.  I'm so productive on a Snow Day, papercrafting that is.  Thought I'd take a little trip to the beach with Taylored Expressions "Under the Sea" set for today's LOVEFEST2013I on Splitcoast.  The challenge is to make 3x3 cards.  3x3 cards really allow you to let smaller images get the center of attention.

For my card, I stamped the crab from Taylored Expressions "Under the Sea" set with Marvy black dye onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  Then, using Copic markers I drew in the scene...sand, water and sky.  I added slight sparkle with a atyouSpica pen and Sakura glitter pen in the sand.

Also from "Under the Sea", I stamped the sentiments "Sorry" and "I was a little crabby" with Versafine Onxy Black right onto the scene.  I cut rounded the corners of the scene with a punch, and then placed the scene onto a beige cardstock scalloped frame cut from a Nestabilities die.

So, when my husband saw this card, he immediately assumed I made it for him.  Hmm.  Me?  Crabby?  Never!!! LOL!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!  I do appreciate your visits!

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

How dare he make that comment LOL! I hope you straightened him out! This is a cutie! Sniff sniff-we have no snow here!

Melinda Gleissner said...

fantastic background! adorable mini!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...