Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Huggies and Kisses


Happy New Year!  2012 was a bit bumpy for me, so I'm hoping for a smooth sailing 2013.

I'd like to share with you a card I made using some rubber stamps from Hambo.

I stamped the Hambo image of "Baby Got Back" (3224) with Marvy black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I cut the image panel with a Nestabilities circle die and paper pierced around the circle.  I framed it with a piece of cardstock cut from a Nestabilities scalloped circle.

The sad thing about this card is that all of the patterned paper used was from unidentified scraps.  I am so sorry about that.  I can share that I used Sweet Stop Sketch #190 as a springboard for the layout.  I paper pierced and faux stitched with a colored pencil around the panels.

The sentiment "Huggies & Kisses" (3207) is also from Hambo.  It was stamped with Marvy black dye ink onto a flag cut from a Nestabilities die.  A sheer white bow and two little diaper pen charms complete the finishing details to this card.


I am so grateful that you visited my blog today.  I hope you come back again throughout the year as I love sharing my creations with others.  Here's wishing us all a 2013 filled with happiness and good health.


3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I got it! Had to think for a minute but this card cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

Precious!! I really like the look of the faux stitching! The diaper pins are a perfect touch! thanks for the inspiration!
Lyn

Judy Rozema said...

No apologies for using up scraps!! This is just adorable, Kecia! Those little pins are so cute and your heart paper is the perfect background for that baby!! Here's to a better and healthy 2013 for you and Chris and Sloopy too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...