Friday, November 23, 2012

Wolverine Regrets


A few week's ago, I won a free digital image of my choice on Squigglefly.  So, of course, I chose a Cheryl Agler image.

As soon as I saw "Sally Is Going Back to School" image, I thought it captures how I feel each fall when summer vacation is over.  And then, I got the crazy, somewhat mean thought that this is probably how Michigan students feel about going to school.....Haha!  So, the idea for this card was born.

I printed the main image onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored it with Copic markers.  I framed the image with blue cardstock.  The football is a very old PSX stamp.  I stamped it with Marvy black dye onto X-Press It cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.  I cut around the football and pop-dotted it.  The larger card panel is made from patterned paper from Free Bird.  It is framed with blue cardstock as well.  The sentiment is computer generated, and was cut with a jillian vance [die]sign from Spellbinders, also framed with blue cardstock.

This card was fun to make.  It gave me a laugh.  I hope it does the same for you, and that any M!ch*g@n fans visiting this blog will perhaps appreciate the good natured ribbing that takes place every year. 

May the best team win....GO BUCKEYES!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...