Sunday, November 4, 2012

¡Hola!

¡Hola!  (Are you impressed I figured out how to do that upside down exclamation point?).  I told you that you'd be seeing Hambo's digital image called "Cactus". I just love cacti images so I decided to use it again.

This time I printed the image onto some beige cardstock (not really kraft, but similar).  I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils. I sprayed the image once colored with workable fixative.  I cut around the image with my Cutterbee scissors.   The sentiment is also from Hambo's digital image "Cactus".  I printed it also onto the beige cardstock.  I framed it with black cardstock.

The larger card panels are made from patterned paper from We R Memory Keepers (which was paper pierced and faux stitched with a colored pencil) and My Mind's Eye.  Also used are layers of the beige and black cardstock.

I pop-dotted the cactus onto the card, adhered the sentiment, and added a sheer brown bow and ribbon to the card.



¡Adiós! (aren't you impressed with my Spanish, LOL!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this one too! The paper is perfect!! And definitely impressed with your Spanish - haha.
Lyn

Judy Rozema said...

Another adorable Cactus! Love the colors and paper~!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...