Saturday, October 20, 2012

Squints


Meet Squints.  He's one of many adorable Halloween creatures available from Rubbernecker Stamps.  He's almost too cute to spook.  I think he's a pretty versatile little guy...couldn't you see him on a Valentine saying something like "I only have eyes for you"?  I'll have to try that.

To make this card, I stamped Rubbernecker's "Squints"(16426) with Marvy black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I then colored him with Copic markers and did some shading with Prismacolor Pencils.  Using the out-of-box technique, I cut around him with a Nestabilities circle die and framed it with a inverted scalloped circle of black cardstock also cut with a Nestabilities die. 

Patterned paper from K&Company and black cardstock frames form the layout of this card.  I adhered 3 googly eyes and a sheer lime green ribbon to the card for the finishing touches.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.  Check back for some more ghoulish creatures from Rubbernecker haunting this blog soon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this Kecia. Don't know why I'm such a sucker for the monsters but I am!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...