Sunday, October 28, 2012

Red Giggles


Giggles is making another appearance.  This time in red (for some reason, my husband wanted to see him in red).  Giggles is one of the many Halloween creatures that can be found at Rubbernecker Stamps.

To make this card, I stamped Rubbernecker's "Giggles" (16427) with Marvy black dye onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored him with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils and cut around the image.  I created the diamond panel (technically a rhombus...I teach first grade math!) by using a Nestabilities die and sponged with SeaShells Conch Shell and Adirondack Butterscotch dye inks.  Patterned paper from K&Company make the different layers of this card. They were dry embossed with a Spellbinders folder and my Cuttlebug and are all framed with black cardstock.  The largest layer is kraft.  The sentiment tag is actually cut from K&Company patterned paper.  Baker's Twine and an orange rhinestone put the finishing touches on this card.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.  I hope you are having an enjoyable weekend.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...