Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Green Giggles


Giggles is green today.  I'm starting to believe he looks good no matter what color he is sporting. Giggles is one of the many Halloween creatures that can be found at Rubbernecker Stamps.

To make this card, I stamped Rubbernecker's "Giggles" (16427) with Marvy black dye onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored him with Copic markers and cut around the image. The circle panel was cut with a Nestabilities die from a piece of patterned paper from S.E.I.  I paper pierced around the panel and faux stitched with a colored pencil.  Black cardstock was cut from another Nestabilities die to frame the circle.

The sentiment is actually cut from patterned paper from K&Company.  A lime green ribbon puts the finishing touches on this circle card.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! 



2 comments:

Patti J said...

Too cute! Made me smile out loud! Hugs...

Sue from Oregon said...

Aw what a character!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...