Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cute Dog


Isn't this doggie such a cutie?  Kinda reminds me of my Sloopy.

The digital image is from Stamp Fairy and is called "Charlie Happy Life".  I printed it onto X-Press It cardstock and thoroughly enjoyed coloring it with my Copic markers.  I then framed the image with black cardstock.

The card base is made from patterned paper from The Paper Studio.  It too is framed with black cardstock.  The sentiment is from a Studio G $1 stamp from Michaels and was stamped using Versafine Onyx black.  Black ribbon complete the card.

I made this card for my friend's (Sloopy's sitter) birthday.  She really liked it!

Make the best of the rest of the weekend, friends!  Thanks for stopping by blog.

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Cute as can be! Love the stripes and your awesome coloring~!

Sue from Oregon said...

Certainly brought a smile to my face Kecia!

Lisa Lara said...

oh this is so cute Kecia. I love the bg paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...