Sunday, April 1, 2012

Stampin' Sisterhood, Dachshund!



Today marks the first day of this month's Stampin' Sisterhood Challenge from Rubbernecker Stamps! We've decided to change our weekly challenges to monthly, so that you will have more time to join in on all the fun. At the end of the month, we will crown some deserving papercrafter April's Sunday Sister and that sister will get receive a free stamp set of her (or his!) choice from Rubbernecker. So head on over to the Sisterhood Blog for all of the details and get crafting!



This month's challenge is a sketch:



This sketch turned out to be a springboard for my card...I flipped the sketch and omitted the triangle pennant layer.

For my card, I used the Rubbernecker image of "Dog" (SKU: 569-18) and the sentiment "Hot Diggity" (SKU: 568-11). I stamped the dachshund onto X-Press It cardstock with Marvy black dye ink and colored with Copic markers. I then cut around the image with my Cutterbee scissors. I placed the image onto a circle cut from a Nestabilities die. Patterned paper from The Paper Studio form the layers of this card, along with black and white cardstock. I paper pierced around the circle and square panel. The square panel was also texturized with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The sentiment was stamped onto patterned paper and framed with black cardstock. A red and white dotted ribbon complete the card, along with three dog bone brads.



Thanks for visiting my blog today. I hope you have a "Hot Diggity Dog" April!

2 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Doesn't get much cuter than this!

Jenny Gropp said...

Your doxie cards always bring a smile! Dynamic as always!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...