Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter



Today's card features the digital images of Kaye Winiecki which are available from The Lily Pad. The digital set is called "Hoppy Easter" and it includes this adorable rabbit, basket, eggs and carrot so that you can arrange your special little Easter scene any way you want. This was my first card where I actually used multiple digital images with layering in Photoshop, so I'm quite proud of and surprised at myself.

I printed my scene onto X-Press It cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I used patterned paper from The Paper Studio and Lasting Impressions and black cardstock to form the layers of this card. I paper pierced around the layers and faux stitched with a white colored pencil. A ribbon was attached to the card for the finishing touches.

The sentiment is from Outlines Rubber Stamp Company (sniff!).



Here's wishing you all a blessed Easter. May your baskets be filled with love, good health and PEEPS!

2 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What a cute Easter card, Kecia! Love those images and your coloring is always wonderful. Hope you had a Happy Easter!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh that is so darn cute Kecia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...