Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sunflower Scraps



I had some scraps lying around after yesterday's card, and couldn't bear to throw even those few sunflower petals away. So, I made a CAS card using the scraps. And, I really like how it turned out.

The partial sunflower image is from Outlines Rubber Stamp Company. It was stamped with Marvy black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock. I colored the sunflower with Copic markers and cut around the petals with my Cutter-bee scissors.

The blue panel was sponged with Distress Ink Tumbled Glass and Adirondack Sailboat Blue. I then framed this panel with a black piece of cardstock, and placed onto a white card base, also framed in black.

The sentiment is from My Favorite Things and was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black ink.

Here's hoping all of you have a little sunshine in your day today. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

3 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

What a fantastic card... Love the clean lines. I couldn't throw that scrap out either! Way too pretty!

Judy Rozema said...

A fabulous way to use that little piece of sunshine! I always love your backgrounds and sponged colors too~

Anonymous said...

love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...