Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cocktail Wieners


I have a warped sense of humor and a huge collection of dachshund stamps. So, when I saw the CAS#122 Challenge on Splitcoast, which is "Play on Words", I just had to play along.

The stamps I used include "Mixed Cocktails" from Stamps Happen, and two dachshund stamps from Cowtown Stamps. I inked the Stamps Happen image with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker and stamped onto X-Press It cardstock. Then, with my Stamp-a-ma-jig, I positioned the two different dachshunds from Cowtown Stamps into the cocktail glasses. I colored the scene with Copic markers.

I place the image panel onto a scrap of patterned paper from Lasting Impressions. The sentiment, which is my play on words, was computer-generated. The two dog paws are a portion of a stamp from Hero Arts. A ribbon was tied around the card to add the finishing details.

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I hope it made you smile.

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so cute and darned funny too! Very clever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...