Monday, March 7, 2011

Pop!



As promised, here is the card I made for this past Saturday's circus-themed blog hop for The Stamping Boutique.

I chose to work with the image called "Popcorn". I printed it onto X-Press It cardstock. I colored it with Copic markers. I added some Tulip Puffy Paint to add texture to the popcorn to make the image "pop". I cut around the image and put onto a circle cut with a Nestabilities die from Lasting Impressions patterned paper. White cardstock and black cardstock were also used, also cut from Nestabilities die cuts. I added some white gel pen dots and a ribbon to put the finishing touches on the card. The sentiment was computer-generated.

I wish everyone a great week. It is going to be a busy one. I am currently working on a project for ....... Shh! Secret! I'll share as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Christy said...

My entire family voted for your card instead of mine. Well deserved, though. Beautiful work!

Jenny Gropp said...

FANTASTIC!!!!! Your creativity never disappoints!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...