Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love is in the Air


Really???!!! What am I going to do with all of these Valentine's I've been making? I started right after Christmas and I keep making them. Pretty soon, I'll be giving Valentine cards to my enemies, LOL!

This card was inspired by the current Reader Challenge on the Penny Black Blog. Specifically, this was a sketch challenge, feb2011sketch.

I stamped the Penny Black image "Love is in the Air" onto X-Press It cardstock using Marvy black dye ink. I then colored it with Copic markers. I used my Cutter-bee scissors to cut around the image.

Patterned paper from Lasting Impressions, Bo Bunny, DCWV, and Penny Lane form the layers on this card. A corner punch and a border punch were used, along with my Cricut to cut the sentiment "Love". I used a white gel pen to dot around one of the larger panels. A sheer white ribbon completes this card, and the main image was raised with Pop Dots.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...