Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Icing



Today's word of the day is "icing." That's what we are dealing with here. Lots and lots of ice. On trees, on sidewalks. Everywhere.

My card has icing too, but this icing is chocolate...the kind of icing no one complains about. The bunny image with cake is Birthday Flopsey from My Favorite Things. I stamped it with Marvy black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I cut around the image with Cutterbee scissors.

Patterned paper from Making Memories, DCWV, and Hot Off the Press, along with kraft cardstock make up the layers of this card. The circle and scalloped circles were cut from Nestabilities dies. One of the kraft panels was embossed with a Sizzix folder. The layout was inspired by the current sketch challenge #317 on Splitcoast.

The sentiment is also from Birthday Flopsey from My Favorite Things. Buttons and lace help put the finishing touches on this card.

Now, when will this ice storm be finished? That is the real question.

Icing on the Card


Icing on the Tree


Icing on the Outside Table Where I Usually Take Pictures of My Cards

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...