Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love Silhouette



I was intrigued by a recent Try a New Technique challenge on Splitcoast, TLC308,which was the many different ways to use silhouette stamps. One of the suggestions was to stamp a silhouette image onto patterned paper. It had never ever dawned on me to do this before, so I had to give it a try.

The silhouette used is a new stamp given to me by my new mother-in-law at Christmas. It is from Inkadinkado. I stamped the image with Versafine Onxy black ink onto the "I Love You" patterned paper from DCWV. I cut the panel and framed it with black cardstock. Light beige cardstock and more black cardstock form the layout for this card, which was inspired by the current Clean and Simple (CAS) sketch challenge, CAS102, on Splitcoast.

Black sheer ribbon and a small red cardstock heart cut with a Nestabilities die add the finishing touches to this card.

No coloring!!!??? Really???!!! LOL!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...