Sunday, January 9, 2011

Aiming Cupid


Two posts in one day!!??!! Can you believe it?

This card came together rather quickly this afternoon, so I rushed to get a picture of it before nighttime.

I stamped the cupid bug from Bugawumps with Marvy black dye ink onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I colored the image with Copic markers, and added a little Stickles onto the wings for good measure. I used a Nestabilities die to cut the circle and sponged some Distress Ink Spun Sugar. Another Nestabilities die was used to create the scallop.

Patterned paper from Bo Bunny, Me and My Big Ideas, Hot Off the Press and DCWV was used for the panels of this card. One of the panels was run through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder. The layout was inspired from the current Mojo Monday sketch challenge, Mojo172.

The sentiment was computer-generated and the inside sentiment reads, "...to be my Valentine", also computer-generated. Three heart brads and a ribbon add the finishing touches to this card.

This card was also inspired by today's Sentimental Sundays challenge #37, Anything with Wings. This little cupid bug fits perfectly, I think.

Thanks for visiting my blog, again today. Have a terrific week.

2 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is such a fun card with beautiful colouring and gorgeous papers. Love the sentiment too! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week. x Sylvia x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...