Wednesday, December 29, 2010

All Just Frogs


How enjoyable it is to have the chance to participate in a sketch challenge, on the day the sketch is posted. Love, love, love having time off!

This digital image is from Just Inklined. I printed it onto Georgia Pacific paper and colored it with Copic markers. I then proceeded to cut the image out with Cutter-bee scissors. The layout is from SC313 on Splitcoast. The striped pink paper from Penny Lane and the heart paper from an unknown source help make the panels for this card, along with white and black cardstock. A small pink brad was affixed to the computer-generated sentiment. Inside the card reads "to realize that they are all just frogs."

The sentiment cracks me up, though isn't quite true. I found my prince...but, yes...did have to kiss a few frogs around the way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...