Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Three Penguins



Thanks for stopping by today!

Here's a card I made with one of Anna Wight's previously released cling mount sets, "Penguin Antics", by Whipper Snapper Designs. It was inspired by a gift bag I saw at Michael's a few weeks ago, as I was drawn to the circle-like placement of the penguins.



I cut a circle with a Nestabilities die from Neenah Solar White cardstock. I stamped the penguin image three times around the circle with Marvy black dye ink. I then colored the penguins with Copic markers. I covered the images with a Versamarker and added clear embossing powder and heated to create a resist. Then, I sponged Distress Ink Spun Sugar onto the circle. I dotted around the circle with a red Copic marker.

Panels were made using patterned paper from My Minds Eye, Bo Bunny and Lasting Impressions. They were framed using Georgia Pacific cardstock. The largest panel, the one using My Minds Eye, was run through the Cuttlebug with a snowflake embossing folder. I then took some Brilliance Moonlight White pigment ink and rubbed onto this panel to add some shimmer and shine.

Snowflake brads and some Recollections pink rhinestones complete this card. The sentiment is also from the Penguin Antics cling mount set.

Have a great Tuesday.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...