Monday, November 29, 2010

It's a Boy Dog!



A co-worker of mine got a dog for her two boys over the weekend. I am so excited for them. Sloopy suggested I make a card for their new arrival, and I wanted to share the results of her suggestion.

The sentiment is a digital stamp from KLM Designs. I printed it on Georgia Pacific cardstock, cut it into a small panel and paper pierced around it.

I've been on a shape card kick, so I used my Cricut to cut a bone shape image using blue cardstock and Making Memories patterned paper. I paper pierced around the patterned paper bone. The dog was cut from a Cuttlebug die and I did a little sponging with Adirondack Latte dye ink around him. I added dog paw ribbon made into a bow to the sentiment.

A very quick and easy creation.

Now, trying to get Sloopy to ink her paw to sign the card. That will be the hard part. LOL.

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Sassy Cheryl said...

This is SOOOO Sweet. What a great card. I would've never thought of something like this. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...