Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give Thanks!



It is so important to stop and give thanks, today and every day. I have so many blessings in my life...my loving husband, my parents, my friends and Sloopy. I'm grateful too for all of you in the paper crafting world that provide me with inspiration and encouragement.

Special thanks to The Stamping Boutique for this freebie, such a wonderful digital image to help celebrate today. I printed it onto Georgia Pacific cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I cut around the image and pop dotted it onto another copy of the image that I had sponged around with Adirondack Butterscotch dye ink. A white gel pen was used to color in the steam from the yummy pumpkin pie. A Nestabilities die cut the circle and a scallop punch provided the scalloped circle. The sentiment is from a $1 stamp from Michaels. Patterned paper from Gooseberry Patch and brown cardstock provide panels for this card, and is finished off with a gold ribbon.

Stop and give thanks today for all of whom you are grateful, and have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Sassy Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you too! And I agree, we should be thankful every day and not just today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...