Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mum's The Word



I can't stop reaching for this chicken mummy. I've had this card in my mind for a month and I'm so glad I had a weekend that allowed me to have the time execute my vision. (Gotta love Buckeye away games).

This adorable mummy image is from Anna Wight's cling mount set, "Happy Haunting", from Whipper Snapper Designs.

I stamped the image with Marvy dye black ink onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I then colored the image with Copic markers and cut around the image with detailed scissors. I then took a card base of Georgia Pacific cardstock and wrapped it with Post-It Labeling and Cover-Up tape (affectionately referred to as "boo-boo" tape in elementary school land). I did some light sponging with SeaShells Sandal dye ink, and drew the stitches with a black Marvy Artist marker. I added the circle clip to the base, along with two more strips of the Post-It tape protruding from the card. I then framed the "mummy" card base with black cardstock. The sentiment is computer generated.



It has been so much fun sharing my creations this past month using Anna's newest cling mount releases from Whipper Snapper. I hope they have inspired you in some way. I am delighted to be participating in her next release as well, scheduled for mid-November. Until then, "Mum's the Word".

But do come back to my blog before then, I've got some other new things to share.

2 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Love it, love it, love it!

Myzdamena said...

lol those stamps are super0cute

I mean *scary* yes... *nods* definitely scary! :)

xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...