Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mummified Chick



This just may be one of my favorite images in Anna Wight's "Happy Haunting" cling mount set from Whipper Snapper Designs. I just love making Halloween cards and this set is feeding my addiction.

I stamped the mummy chicken with Marvy black dye onto Neenah Solar White cardstock. I colored the image with Copic markers. I then took my Cutterbee scissors to cut around the image. I place it on a panel of Lasting Impressions patterned paper which I cut from a Nestabilities die. Other panels were then arranged to create this card, including more paper from Lasting Impressions, Coredinations, and black cardstock. The sentiment is also from the Happy Haunting cling mount set. Ribbon and paper piercing were added to complete the little details of this card, along with some white gel pen dots around the Nestabilities die cut.



Stay tuned for more. I'm certainly not done with Halloween. Thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...