Tuesday, October 26, 2010

KLM Designs ~ It's Official





I am absolutely honored to be a part of the KLM Designs Design Team! Such great images to color. I tell you, I'm drooling over them.

Here's my first official card as a design team member. I decided to use this bird house water globe image (This digital image will be available from KLM Digi Stamps on November 1). I printed it on Georgia Pacific cardstock and colored the image with Copic markers. So much fun doing the wood and the water! I love images with big open spaces!

I then colored a piece of Georgia Pacific paper with Copic marker B91 and ran it through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder. Various pieces of patterned paper from Paper Adventures and My Mind's Eye were used to create the layers, along with some teal blue cardstock from Hollo's in Cleveland. I sponged around these layers with Adirondack Latte dye ink. Brown brads and small flower embellishments were added to this card for the finishing touches.

I'm so eager to share more creations using images from KLM Designs over the next four months, so stay tuned. Special thanks to Kathryn for offering me this opportunity.

2 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

Congrats on the DT --- beautiful coloring! Your coloring always blows me away!

Chris said...

congrats on the DT, they are lucky to have you. I love that embossed piece of cs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...